Rehabilitation Services Close to Home
Whether you need occupational therapy to recover from an accident, physical therapy to heal from a broken hip, or speech therapy to address speech problems and swallowing issues, Claiborne Medical Center provides a full range of rehabilitation services. Treatment plans are tailored to meet each individual’s need. CMC rehab services are provided in a variety of settings including the patient’s room in either our hospital or nursing home, and our outpatient therapy center.
In serving the Tri-State area, Claiborne Medical Center Rehabilitation accepts most insurances.
Accidents and injuries often hamper daily living. Some common functional problems that can be improved through physical, occupational or speech therapy include:
- Balance and coordination impairments
- Functional Deficits
- Post Surgical Care
- Weakness or limited motion in arms, legs, or trunk
- Weakness or limited motion in upper extremities, shoulders, or trunk
- Difficulty moving in bed or from one place to another
- Difficulty performing daily activities including eating, dressing, and bathing
- Difficulty swallowing
- Memory deficits, judgment difficulties and speech language problems
- Modified barium swallow studies