Claiborne Health and Rehabilitation Center offers short term rehabilitation and strength conditioning after surgeries or hospital stays, as well as long term care living accommodations for loved ones who can no longer live without assistance.
We provide our residents with excellent personal care, and our four-star rating on Nursing Home Compare demonstrates our dedication to the health and safety of our patients.
Claiborne Health and Rehabilitation Center offers skilled nursing care for patients who need to recuperate from surgeries that leave us dependent on others for care for short periods of time, or for those patients that have been discharged from the hospital but are not yet strong enough to take care of themselves.
We also offer long term care for loved ones who are no longer able to live independently at home. Medical care is provided under the direction of primary care physicians, and immediate access to emergency and hospital services are available at Claiborne Medical Center, which is located adjacent to our facility.
Amenities and services:
- Comprehensive care plan based on each resident’s current needs
- Private and semiprivate rooms
- Registered nurses, LPNs, and certified nursing assistants on duty 24 hours a day
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing and personal hygiene, dressing, and walking
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapy provided by licensed therapists
- Individualized nutrition plans and selective menus to meet each resident’s needs
- Smoke detectors and full sprinkler system throughout facility
- Dedicated dining and activity areas
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Tobacco free campus
- Broad range of group activities scheduled throughout the week such as games, crafts, and visits by local entertainers, churches, and civic organizations
- Mental health,podiatry, vision, dental and audiology services
- Social services and discharge planning
Claiborne Health and Rehabilitation Center accepts most commercial, Medicare, and TennCare plans. We also accept private pay and VA contract patients.
For more information or to schedule a tour of the facility, please call (423) 526-2188.