Emergency Care When You Need It
Claiborne Medical Center is equipped, staffed and trained to provide a full range of emergency services – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. From our EMS Department’s Advanced Life Support certification to our well-trained Emergency Department (ED), we can provide care when minutes matter.
Getting care quickly is critical, that’s why Claiborne Medical Center is standing by to meet your needs. As a member of Covenant Health, we hold the highest standards of medical care. As part of this system, we can provide coordinated care and transfer to larger medical centers when needed.
Putting Our Patients First
- 9 patient suites with bedside monitoring for better patient care
- Professionals with advanced training and experience in trauma, adult and pediatric emergencies
- Access to a full range of physician specialists within the Covenant system
- 24-hour diagnostic and imaging services
- All Claiborne EMS staff have Advanced EMT, Paramedic, or Critical Care Paramedic certifications
Claiborne Medical Center’s ED puts quality first and fast. So when moments count, you can count on Claiborne Medical Center. For more information, call (423) 626-4211.