Claiborne Medical Center is equipped, staffed and trained to handle a full range of services – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. From our EMS Department’s Advanced Life Support certification to our well-trained Emergency Department (ED), we can provide care when minutes matter.
Getting care quickly is critical, that’s why Claiborne Medical Center has our Emergency Department standing by to meet your needs. As a member of Covenant Health, we hold the highest standards of medical care, and can provide coordinated care and transfer to larger medical centers when needed.
- 9 Emergency Department suites with bedside monitoring for better patient care
- Professionals with advanced training and experience in trauma, adult and pediatric emergencies
- A full range of physician specialists on staff
- 24-hour diagnostic and imaging technology
- All Claiborne EMS staff have Advanced EMT, Paramedic, or Critical Care Paramedic certifications
Claiborne Medical Center’s Emergency Department puts quality first and fast. So when moments count, you can count on Claiborne Medical Center. For more information, call (423) 626-4211.